Location: Stamford, CT
Client Service Associate is responsible for enhancing the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors. Needs to become familiar with firm policy, procedures and technology. Will interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. Administrative duties support Financial Advisors in their daily business practices (e.g., client meetings, on-boarding new clients, marketing, etc.). Drives firm initiatives and maintains risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
Candidate is client service oriented and a team player. Focused on details with proven organizational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can multi-task. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Educate clients on account services and capabilities (e.g., how to read statements/confirms, how to use Online
Services, paperless options, etc.)
• Collect appropriate documentation to set up new accounts
• Leverage various communication channels to keep in touch with clients (e.g., send out birthday cards, e-mail
• Process account service requests and ensure appropriate documentation
• Direct incoming phone calls to appropriate team member
• Input data into Financial Planning tools
• Input orders within appropriate system and complete associated paperwork, if registered
• Review daily branch reports and alerts and process accordingly
• Assist in the preparation of client reports and other materials for client meeting.
• Maintain contact management systems with up to date key client information
• Provide team with up to date calendar including daily, weekly, and monthly activities
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate
development needs to Senior Financial Advisor or Team Administrator as applicable
• Assist with on-boarding new members to the team