Location: Pittsburgh, PA
EdgeCo Holdings is comprised of several affiliated companies focused on providing a broad array of sophisticated financial products, technology, and support services in the areas of full-service retirement plan administration, brokerage services, and trust & custody solutions. EdgeCo provides these services through numerous subsidiary entities including American Trust, Mid Atlantic Trust Company, NewEdge Capital Group and PensionPro Software.The Reconciliation Specialist performs routine high volume, time sensitive reconciliations requiring research and problem-solving skills. The Reconciliation Specialist monitors and resolves exception using various resources to ensure both cash and investments are reconciled timely. They are responsible for producing client statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• May direct the work of employees in lower job classifications.
• May assist in training newly hired employees
• Reconcile investments positions to the investment providers.
• Reconcile cash balances to the various bank accounts daily.
• Dividend/Income allocation and reconciliation.
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual client statements.
• Monitor and address automated reconciliation processes.
• Interact with other internal departments.
• Communicate and resolve client inquiries.
• Work on projects as needed.
• Meet reconciliation deadlines and goals.
• Prepare cash and investment reconciliation reports.
• Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
• Collaborate with management and team to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement.
• Become well versed in MATC trust system (TNS) and various third-party systems (e.g. bank systems, transfer agent systems)
Employees are eligible to participate in company benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance on the first of the month after their hire date. The company also provides a 401(k) plan with company match, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, as well as additional voluntary benefits for employees to elect participation in.