Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Senior Reconciliation Specialist performs routine high volume, time sensitive reconciliations requiring research and problem-solving skills. The Senior Reconciliation Specialist monitors and resolves exception using various resources to ensure both cash and investments are reconciled timely. They are responsible for producing client statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• May direct the work of employees in lower job classifications.
• May assist in training newly hired employees
• Reconcile investments positions to the investment providers.
• Reconcile cash balances to the various bank accounts daily.
• Dividend/Income allocation and reconciliation.
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual client statements.
• Monitor and address automated reconciliation processes.
• Interact with other internal departments.
• Communicate and resolve client inquiries.
• Work on projects as needed.
• Meet reconciliation deadlines and goals.
• Prepare cash and investment reconciliation reports.
• Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
• Collaborate with management and team to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement.
• Become well versed in MATC trust system (TNS) and various third-party systems (e.g. bank systems, transfer agent systems)