Job Location:Pittsburgh, PA
The Custody Asset Management and Control Team handles customer transactions within our custodial platforms, the client facing cashiering and tax reporting. We handle cashiering processing: checks, wires, ACH/EFTs, transfers/journals, and associated transactions within and between the client accounts. We handle processing both on the Trust Company side of the business as well as the Wealth Management side.
The Treasury Management Representative’s (on the Wealth Management business line) responsibilities include processing cashiering activity in customer accounts, maintaining customer reports and related accounting documentation. You will also be assisting the Treasury Management Manager as needed and respond to information requests by clients, Registered Representatives, Financial Advisors, and for audit purposes. The Treasury Management Representative facilitates the efficient operations of the Custody Asset Management and Control department and serves as the day-to-day contact for Financial Advisors, Registered Representatives, and support staff.
• May direct the work of employees in lower job classifications.
• May assist in training newly hired Treasury Management Representatives or other employees.
• Enter, verify, and/or post customer transactions by reviewing appropriate documentation
• Maintain accounting controls by following corporate policies and procedures.
• Answer phone calls from clients and participants as needed
• Monitor web site messages, client emails, and respond to issues
• Respond to and resolve client inquiries timely
• Learn and understand regulatory and compliance issues related to customer cashiering and tax reporting
• Become well versed in the NFS system, FBSI, and Cactus
• Work as a team to get all jobs completed on schedule
• Interact with other internal departments
• Provides Treasury Management Manager with assistance when gathering necessary customer transactional information and other documents for audits.
• Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
• Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Familiarize yourself with the other departments and roles
• Verify the accuracy of cashiering input and output to insure correct coding.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Perform other related duties as assigned